You'll love these tortilla chips because they are:
Ready in 10 minutes
The perfect guac dipper
Oil Free tortilla chips
This recipe is GF, V, oil-free. Serves 2
YOU WILL NEED:
- 8 corn tortillas (look for 100% corn as many have additives)
- Juice 1/2 lime
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F) and line 2-3 trays with baking paper
- Using a large knife or pizza cutter, slice each tortillas into 6 triangles
- Spread the tortilla triangles over the trays so that no pieces are overlapping
- Squeeze lime juice over the tortillas and sprinkle with salt
- Place in the oven for around 10 minutes until they are golden and crunchy
- Serve with your favourite dips
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
While the convenience of good quality store bought almond milk does see me buying a bottle most weeks, I love making my own from scratch. Every time I make the effort to do so I always ask myself why I don't do it every week.
The taste difference is dramatic - you will find your homemade almond milk to be infinitely more creamy.
The perfect healthy toast topper, this chia berry jam is a simple alternative to sugar-laden store bought jams and spreads.
Smooth, creamy and with a bit of a kick this Cashew Nacho Cheese is the ultimate Nachos topping or tortilla chip dip.
Crunchy, zesty and guilt-free, these tortilla chips are the perfect easy snack. They are ready in under 10 minutes, require no oil and are the ultimate dipper. Try them with my Oil-Free Hummus, Oh My Guac or Cashew Nacho Cheese. HAPPY DIPPING!
A staple crunchy cheesy topping that transforms a good meal into a great one in a matter of seconds.
Making hummus is so simple and should only take you 5 minutes to throw everything into the blender! Healthy, delicious, easy.
Sweet, refreshing coffee infused coconut water - all it takes is a little bit of night-before prep.
Discover how simple it is to make your own nut and seed butters at home and start creating your own flavour combinations!
Vegan baking can be hard when you can't use eggs as a binder. Luckily, ground flax seeds combined with a little water can be the perfect substitute. Find out how to make your own flax egg!